Leicester MMA Academy 2011 Spring Ground Fighting Club Competition
This event is for Leicester MMA Academy students only, any other competitors are by INVITATION ONLY.
Date: Sunday 17th April, 2011
Location: Leicester Mixed Martial Arts Academy
Time: 12-1pm registration/weigh in & rules meeting. 1pm fights start.
Price: £5 for competitors (paid in advance, £7 on day), £1 for spectators.
Ground Fighting competition (Submission Wrestling, starting from kneeling) for Leicester Mixed Martial Arts Academy students.
Test your skills and gain competition experience in a controlled enviroment.
Competitors matched by weight and experience.
– NoGi Submission Wrestling.
– Ground Fighting (starts from kneeling position).
– Tournament format.
– 1X5 minute round.
– Points for positions. Points throughout bout.
– Win by submission, points, referee stoppage, referee decision, disqualification.
Men = -65kg, -70kg, -77kg, -84kg, -93kg, +93kg
Women = -65kg, +65kg
Rules avaible at the gym or on FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE.
2011 Leicester MMA Academy Club Competitions
- April 17th – Spring Ground Fighting Competition
- July TBA – Summer Submission Wrestling Competition
- December TBA – Winter Submission Wrestling Competition